Leigh Lowman, Investment Manager
On this week’s podcast (recorded February 10, 2017), Leigh provides a review of January markets. Quick hits:
- Markets were overall off to a good start in 2017 as risk assets posted modest gains for the month.
- The S&P 500 was up 1.9% for the month.
- International equities were also a positive as economic data in the European Union pointed to signs of a modest recovery.
- Fixed income ended the month slightly positive.
- Overall, we remain positive on risk assets over the intermediate term as we find a number of factors currently supportive of the economy and markets.
For Leigh’s full insights, click here to listen to the audio recording.
The views expressed are those of Brinker Capital and are not intended as investment advice or recommendation. For informational purposes only. Holdings are subject to change. Brinker Capital, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor.