Leigh Lowman, Investment Manager
On this week’s podcast (recorded June 9, 2017), Leigh provides a quick review of May markets.
- Risk assets continued with their upward momentum, generally finishing positive for the month.
- Politics dominated headlines with the spotlight on the Trump administration.
- Overseas, international markets reacted positively to the French election win of Macron, known for his moderate political stance.
- Expectations have strengthened for an additional Fed rate hike in June.
- We currently find a number of factors supportive of the economy and markets.
For Leigh’s full insights, click here to listen to the audio recording.
The views expressed are those of Brinker Capital and are not intended as investment advice or recommendation. For informational purposes only. Holdings are subject to change. Brinker Capital, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor.