Leigh Lowman, CFA, Investment Manager
On this week’s podcast (recorded April 13, 2018), Leigh provides a brief review of March markets.
- After a tumultuous quarter, most asset classes ended slightly negative.
- The S&P 500 Index finished the quarter slightly negative with sector performance largely negative.
- Developed international equities were negative for the quarter, underperforming domestic equities.
- Rising interest rates and fears of inflation led to volatile conditions for fixed income markets during the first quarter.
- Despite the volatility experienced recently, we remain positive on risk assets over the intermediate-term.
The views expressed are those of Brinker Capital and are not intended as investment advice or recommendation. For informational purposes only. Holdings are subject to change. Brinker Capital, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor.