Bill Miller, Chief Investment Officer
On this week’s podcast, Bill explains why investors should focus on growth and not Fed policy during this volatile time in the market (recorded August 25, 2015):
- Economists have echoed our thought that investors should focus on growth and not so much on Fed policy.
- We’re seeing a shift from a policy-driven market to a more fundamental-driven market.
- While the ECB and Bank of Japan stimulate their economies with policy, we must wait to see if that will support markets the way it supported markets in the U.S.
- Appears consensus view is that markets are close to a bottom, but there is a large range between high expectation and bottom.
- Potentially a lot of upside or a lot of downside, so patience is key as we head into the fourth quarter.
Click here to listen to the audio recording
The views expressed are those of Brinker Capital and are not intended as investment advice or recommendation. For informational purposes only. Holdings are subject to change.