Andrew Rosenberger, CFA, Senior Investment Manager
On this week’s podcast (recorded February 5, 2015): We break away from our traditional format to hear Andy breakdown 2014 performance in terms of a diversified portfolio versus the S&P 500.
Highlights from the podcast include:
- U.S. markets trumped mostly all other markets in 2014
- Caution against knee-jerk reactions from investors to move portfolios from international to domestic
- Encourage keeping an open mind to international opportunity given the 2014 pace of U.S. equities may be unlikely to continue
- International markets are up year to date; U.S. slightly negative
- Risks remain–new Greek government, elections in Spain, etc.
Listen here for the full version of Andy’s insights.
The views expressed are those of Brinker Capital and are not intended as investment advice or recommendation. For informational purposes only. Holdings are subject to change.