Andrew Rosenberger, CFA, Senior Investment Manager
On this week’s podcast (recorded January 13, 2017), Andy discusses some of the facts, figures, and interesting tidbits we come across. Quick hits:
- Families will spend an average of $233,610 per child, from birth through the age of 17.
- The World Economic Forum’s top five risks are 1) Extreme weather events 2) Large-scale involuntary migration 3) Major natural disasters 4) Large-scale terrorist attacks and 5) Massive incident of data fraud or theft.
- Student loan debt now tops $1.4 trillion dollars.
- The currencies of India, Mexico, and Russia are all undervalued to the tune of 25-45%.
- U.S. oil production is now beginning to increase again.
For Andy’s full insights, click here to listen to the audio recording.
The views expressed are those of Brinker Capital and are not intended as investment advice or recommendation. For informational purposes only. Holdings are subject to change. Brinker Capital, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor.