Andrew Rosenberger, CFA, Senior Investment Manager
On this week’s podcast (recorded December 19, 2016), Andy discusses how we’re entering the most seasonally strong period of the calendar, and a few under the radar risks that Brinker Capital is watching. Quick hits:
- Sentiment, is looking a bit too optimistic.
- The U.S. Dollar has broken out to highs not last seen since 2003.
- There has been a sense of moving away from globalization in the form of populism.
- Markets are trading at levels notably higher than they were.
- Clients are underexposed to risk in general for one reason or another.
For Andy’s full insights, click here to listen to the audio recording.
The views expressed are those of Brinker Capital and are not intended as investment advice or recommendation. For informational purposes only. Holdings are subject to change. Brinker Capital, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor.