Andrew Rosenberger, CFA, Senior Investment Manager
On this week’s podcast (recorded April 10, 2017), Andy discusses sentiment, job growth, and earnings season.
- Despite the number of headlines last week (Syria, China, France, Jobs), markets proved their resilience by finishing the week flat.
- Sentiment has come down from peak optimism seen in February.
- Despite the weakness in the headline number, the underlying trends in job growth continue to be favorable.
- Earnings season kicks off this week with Financials being the first group up. Investors are looking for comments on loan growth & loan demand.
- We continue to favor an overweight to risk assets within our discretionary portfolios.
For Andy’s full insights, click here to listen to the audio recording.
The views expressed are those of Brinker Capital and are not intended as investment advice or recommendation. For informational purposes only. Holdings are subject to change. Brinker Capital, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor.