Andrew Rosenberger, CFA, Senior Investment Manager
On this week’s podcast (recorded February 24, 2017), Andy discusses some of the facts, figures, and interesting tidbits we come across.
- A recent report from the NAHB shows that 78% of home builders report cost and availability of labor as a significant issue.
- The state with the highest gasoline tax is: Pennsylvania @ 58.2 cents per gallon. Alaska has the lowest tax @ 12.25 cents per gallon.
- Americans now drive nearly 264 billion vehicle miles per month.
- The National Safety Council reports vehicle related deaths were up 14% from 2 years ago.
- Cocoa prices are down 40%.
For Andy’s full insights, click here to listen to the audio recording.
The views expressed are those of Brinker Capital and are not intended as investment advice or recommendation. For informational purposes only. Holdings are subject to change. Brinker Capital, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor.