Leigh Lowman, CFA, Investment Manager
On this week’s podcast (recorded December 8, 2017), Leigh provides a quick review of October markets.
- After a short pause in the beginning of the month, it was more of the same for equity markets as the investment themes that have been apparent for most of the year were again evident throughout November.
- The S&P 500 Index was up 3.1% in November.
- Developed international equities were up 1.1%, underperforming domestic equities for the second month in a row.
- Emerging markets were up 0.2% for November.
- Fixed income was down in November with most sectors posting negative returns.
The views expressed are those of Brinker Capital and are not intended as investment advice or recommendation. For informational purposes only. Holdings are subject to change. Brinker Capital, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor.