Tim Holland, CFA, Senior Vice President, Global Investment Strategist
On this week’s podcast (recorded June 2, 2017), Tim addresses a question top of mind for many investors.
- When it comes to politics, Brinker Capital is agnostic. Our focus is on understanding the economic and political environment we are operating in, while best positioning our portfolios regardless of the party in power.
- We see the Trump Administration’s agenda as largely supportive of an optimistic outlook on the U.S. economy and market.
- If Republicans fail in advancing their legislative agenda, risk assets should still benefit from two significant political tail winds:
- A more benign regulatory environment
- Certainty around federal tax rates
- While the economic recovery and bull market are both long lived, we continue to see the weight of the evidence as supporting further expansion and price gains.
For Tim’s full insights, click here to listen to the audio recording.
The views expressed are those of Brinker Capital and are not intended as investment advice or recommendation. For informational purposes only. Holdings are subject to change. Brinker Capital, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor.